Wednesday, May 18, 2016

10 Week Bikini Challenge - GAIL

All this week and next we are featuring participants of our current 10 Week BIKINI Challenge.  We are extremely proud of this entire group and everyone has a different story to share of their success within their respective programs. We just have a week and a half left to the end of the program, and Memorial Day which is the ending day for the 10 weeks. Ten weeks of work and health. Congratulations team!!!

GAIL

Before I went to Malenna, I felt like I had tried everything, and that nothing was going to get rid of these last 20 pounds (lost 14 to date). The first 10 days (cleanse) was the toughest for me. However, I got through with the help of my niece and my sister-in-law who were also going through the program.   I have always prided myself as being a healthy eater and exercised on a regular bases.  Well,  let’s say that this program taught me how to look at food as a source of fueling my mind, body and spirit and I was working out all wrong.





WEIGHT LOSS to DATE 14lbs
TIMEFRAME 9 WKS
STATS
STARTING weight 171                                                                                   WEIGHT to DATE 156






















I loved the flexibility of food choices, and the supplements (Advocare - Catalyst) were easy to take.  There is something to be said about clean eating. There are times when I wake up in the morning and say “Wow this clean eating is working”.  My clothes are fitting better, my mind is not as foggy as it used to be and I have a lot more energy.

The exercises are tough at times, however if you put the time in you will see the transformation each day.  I like the workouts because it challenges me and pushes me to next level.  I have not reached my goal weight, however I plan to go through Phase 1, 2 and 3 of the summer program.  I’m actually thinking about possibly competing next year.  The key to success with this program, is prep, prep, and prep, and a great support team and dedication and patience with yourself.  I’m actually looking forward to the next phase of my get healthy journey.

*** Email us for more information on any of our upcoming programs! support@phoenyxfitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment