Tuesday, May 26, 2015

TRANSFORMATION TUESDAY!!!

Are ALL Your Friends in Shape?....

I used to get this question a lot. People would see me hanging out with people from the team or people from the places I worked out at or maybe see my sister or mother, who are both in great shape and ask if everyone around me was in shape. 

The answer to that...is NO. Your friends can be the WORST people to convert. They may approach you for advice but then question whether you know what you are saying. It's a struggle. lol

A good friend of mine approached me last fall about a program




Vic and I are really good friends. I have known him for over 10 years and when we first met, we used to get together and play racquetball, football, workout, etc. When I moved to NY we still kept in touch but I think his activity changed up some : o

He would tell me about different programs he was doing and would ask me about things before and I would tell make suggestions but it would never stick. He did the usual, P90x, Insanity, blah blah blah....until finally last November, he said he would stick to whatever I gave him.  FAST FORWARD to now...


Weight Loss 215lbs - 182.5lbs
Fat Loss 34% - 17.2%

I am so proud of him! When we started his program in Nov, I had to introduce him to the Vitamin Shoppe, Quest Bars (which he doesn't like btw -_- ) and a shaker bottle. Now this guy is giving other people advice and taking selfies in the gym. lol. 
Now you KNOW where I'm taking this guy next...hmmmmm?
Congrats Vic!!

What I love about these stories is much more than the body changes. Those can come and go, and some of you have been there. There are two main things I'm passionate about, which are my faith and people's well being. WELL BEING..not just being skinny or fitting into a dress. When you are able to take care of yourself, you take care of others. 

LIFE is short. LIVE your life!

To find out more about our programs or just drop us a note..email us! support@phoenyxfitness.com

1 comment: